Brian Williams reported on his daughter Allison’s new job in NBC’s live-action likely Christmas-ruiner, Peter Pan. We’ve still got a couple more months before we can appreciate the embarrassment that Peter Pan will almost certainly be, so for now let’s just enjoy the cuteness of this moment.
like i could have sex OR i could listen to shitty mid-200s indie rock in just a bra it’s like the same thing??nsfw? tell me i'm pretty 2k14
DC won’t put out a female solo film and meanwhile Marvel won’t put out a female solo film
Oh, Mr. Biden!
freaked out about this in the dining hall at work whoooooops
(via ghostkhakis)freedom angel LOOK AT HIM
Dear White People Official Trailer 1 (2014) - Comedy HD
all I see is black people talking about this. white people. go see this movie. you need to see this movie.
Whhhhat?!!! *must see this*
beautiful rape // eating disorders //
LA, FINALS: BELISSA ESCOBEDO+RHIANNON MCGAVIN, “KNOCK KNOCK”
Listen to this.
We need this.
This is so important. This is so important. This is so important.
omg thanks morgan ok i’m gonna use this as an excuse to talk about the poem a little
1) me and belissa had been discussing the idea of this poem for two months and then one day at practice we wrote it out in like, 20 minutes (grumpy girls are a renewable resource!)
2) the original poem was six minutes long, good god (we also talked about lolita, homophobia and transphobia towards survivors, and i think we had 8 slogans total at the breakdown (renewable resource!!), also the opening was way more disgusting whoops
3) i would get belissa angry before we performed by whispering “MEXICO LOST”
4) or, similarly, “HARRY STYLES LOOKS LIKE A GOBLIN”
5) this is definitely the most fucked up poem team la brought to bnv, double whoops
6) my mom keeps sharing this video on facebook so i hope the pta enjoys it
7) i’m still kinda waiting for us to get jumped by slutwalk la organizers
8) when you do the fake vomiting 10 times in a row for practice, your abs get SUCH A WORKOUT!!
Beautiful day off with MHT ❤️🇺🇸🐋 (at Ocean Grove, NJ)about me living-daisies ourladyofbitterness
baby got bard
ALL HAIL MACBETH HAIL TO THEE THANE OF GLAMIS
ALL HAIL MACBETH HAIL TO THEE THANE OF CAWDOR
ALL HAIL MACBETH THOU SHALT BE KING HEREAFTER
ANON HOUR STARTS NOW. NOTHING DELETED. EVERYTHING ANSWERED
i’m going to be the most put together girlfriend ever i’m going to talk to my boy like don’t forget to pick up milk did you take your vitamins we have a stretching class at five have you killed king duncan yet
(via thegeekyblonde)about me
Anonymous said: Any advice for a wannabe writer?
writing: the prequel
Cultivate your memory. Learn how to remember a series of details and access them in your mind quickly. Last night at dinner, I told the story about how I learned plotting. As children, my siblings and I weren’t allowed to stay up and watch a television horror program called “Night Gallery.” So our mother watched it and had to remember every plot point so she could relate the story to us over breakfast the next morning. Years later, when my father had joint custody and visitation, he’d take us to see movies without my mother. Back home, she’d grill us to relate every plot point so she could determine if the movie had been suitable for kids. Likewise, my friend Chelsea Cain learned plotting as her mother took her to foreign films and had to whisper the characters’ motivations and translate their dialogue. So, to become a writer, practice recalling long series of causal events. Memorize poems and songs. All of this work will serve your writing.
a-sexual-toaster said: why did shannon shoot herself? i never understood why.
She realized that beauty was a crutch, a form of power that would eventually leave her, and she wanted to force herself to develop a new, more-lasting form of power.